Why We Love Shea Butter
- It's natural. Shea butter is derived from the kernels of shea trees, native to sub-Saharan Africa. For centuries it has been the go-to ingredient for hydrating skin.
It contains good fatty acids such as lineolic, oleic, palmitic and
stearic acids that improve the skin's natural barrier protecting it from environmental pollutants.
- It's anti-inflammatory so it's perfect for soothing skin upsets
such as sunburns.
- It helps to soften scar tissue and speed up the scar-healing process.
- It fights breakouts by preventing skin from drying out.
- It has Vitamin power. Contains antioxidants, including Vitamins A and E.
If you are looking for a product with Shea Butter, try KenetMD's Restorative Lotion. Besides Shea Butter, it contains Rice Bran which soothes irritated skin and works wonders during the cold dry months of winter.